How to Prepare for UPSC 2021
How to Prepare for UPSC 2021. Success in UPSC IAS EXAM is dependent upon two factors that include proper direction and knowledge and combination of both is Strategy or Mantra to get into a services. We all know UPSC IAS EXAM is toughest exam in India undoubtedly so you have to prepare the topics according to UPSC Syllabus thoroughly but parallely you have to acquire new skills to do well in UPSC EXAM.
UPSC IAS EXAM is very demanding. It demands only planned and guided preparation with complete focus. So while preparation goal should only be to clear the IAS EXAM. In this preparation process first step is to understand the UPSC IAS EXAM pattern .
How to Prepare for UPSC 2021.
UPSC IAS EXAM PATTERN
There are three stages in IAS EXAM. Every aspirant have to clear current stage to move on to the next stage. In every next stage you will see drastic reduction in numbers of students. On an average 6 to 8 lakhs students appears for first stage and about 700 to 1000 candidates get selected into the Civil Services.
Stage 1: Prelims
This stage consists of two objective type paper,the general studies 1 and the general studies 2 (CSAT) .
Stage 2: Mains
In this stage there are nine descriptive/subjective papers.
Qualifying Papers (25% marks)
Paper A: (One Indian Language) Paper B: English (300 Marks)
Stage 3: Interview
This stage consists of an interview with UPSC board.
Tentative schedule of CSE 2021
Preliminary exam -July/August 2021
Mains exam – September/October Interview – January/February 2022
How to start?
Start a little research on your own about book list , pattern and rigors of the exam.
Watch toppers’ interviews on our website.
Make a conducive environment for studying.
Benefits of early optional selection:
- Learn at better pace
- Read all the suggested ‘books’ and not just
- More time to revise
- Optional syllabus of most subjects is static and less current affairs so more time to revise.
IAS EXAM syllabus is very important part of preparation. Every aspirants must go through the syllabus before starting the preparation of IAS EXAM.
UPSC IAS EXAM BOOKS
After all that initial process aspirant should list out all the exam material and books. So initially you have to start with NCERT books as the language of the books are very simple and daily reading of one newspaper.
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR How to Prepare for UPSC 2021.
- UPSC Exam is a year long process so chart out your preparation plan and follow it. You have to keep motivated to cover UPSC SYLLABUS
- Make notes for the revision and revise it weekly or in monthly basis whatever suits to you.
- Answer writing is soul of the IAS EXAM so you have to practice it with utmost sincerity and you must know what to write and what not to write. For this you have to enrol in test series for both prelims and mains examination. Vedanta IAS will assess you and prepare you for the exam.
- You should give extra focus on current affairs which is the crux of UPSC IAS EXAM.