Every year, lakhs of aspirants appear for the UPSC Civil Services Examination. To help these budding civil services aspirants to pursue their ambition, Vedanta conducts a 4 months Crash Course for UPSC Prelims (Jan to April) and UPSC Mains ( June to September) 2022. The crash course covers the whole syllabus of UPSC CSE Prelims & Mains comprehensively along with providing high-quality, full-length mock-tests. The test series covers not only the static portion of the syllabus but also the dynamic section of current affairs.
The crash course will help the students to prepare better for the prelims & MAins whilst boosting their confidence. We make sure that the students can revise the subjects by sharing all the study materials and notes via PDFs & Hards copy. Moreover, the Prelims Crash course covers the CSAT as well, making it a complete package for all the aspirants.
The course covers the static portions along with the current affairs of the subjects. The current affairs coverage is in accordance to the syllabus of prelims & Mains. List of topics covered in crash course includes ( Roughly for both Prelims & Mains Crash course) –
- Indian Polity & Constitution.
- Environment & Ecology.
- History (Ancient + Medieval + Modern + Art & Culture)
- Science & Technology.
- Budget & Economic Survey.
- Ethics, Integrity and aptitude.
- Social issues and social justice.
- Current Affairs.
Many aspirants find themselves comfortable with the syllabus during the initial preparation but when they reach closer to the examination date they face the problem of revision. The Crash Course program will assist the aspirants with the revision process thereby making the concepts simpler and easy to understand.
Features of Vedanta’s Crash Course
- All-Inclusive Online/Offline Course
- Comprehensive syllabus coverage
- Expert Faculty
- Evaluate Your Preparation via the free test series (Prelims & Mains).
- Doubt clearing sessions
- Quick Revision – PDFs, recorded classes and access to online study material
- Special classes on current affairs along with budget, survey etc.
- Course in English and Hindi medium both
For Admissions contact- 9911753333